Android users can say, “Okay Google, read this page” using the Chrome browser to have this article dictated.
St. Thomas 𑁋 The Virgin Islands Department of Labor released the latest figures ranking the top twenty-five largest private employers operating in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The latest report compiles a list of the largest private employers on St. John, St. Croix, and St. Thomas during the third quarter of 2019. The report does not include a number breakdown of how many residents and contractors are employed with the private companies listed.
The public report includes the registered names of companies, which means notable local companies may be listed with a name that does not reflect their brand influence throughout the territory. The department also has a list of the largest employers dating back to 2010 available for the public on its website. You can read the list of largest employers in the Virgin Islands below:
- National Industrial Services, LLC
- PSI Tire Supply, LLC
- INSERV Field Services USVI, LLC
- HDVI holdings, Co., Inc.
- Sun Constructors, Inc.
- Pinnacle Service, LLC
- Plaza Extra Supermarket West
- Virgin Islands Telephone Corporation (Viya)
- World Fresh Market, LLC
- Ritz Carlton Virgin Islands, Inc.
- 12 Westin Resort
- Allison Industrial Services, LLC
- J. Benton Construction
- Limetree Bay Refining, LLC
- Plaza Extra Supermarket East
- Buccaneer Hotel, Inc.
- WENVI, Inc.
- Elite Turnaround Specialist, Ltd.
- Ranger American of the VI, Inc.
- TOPA Equities VI, Corp.
- First Bank Virgin Islands
- R & T Unlimited Security, LLC
- ESS Worldwide Services
- Lutheran Social Service of the VI